AN UNMISTAKABLE SENSE OF EXCITEMENT FILLS THE NEARLY-FINISHED CORRIDORS OF THE RESIDENCES
The anticipation is building in preparation for their upcoming opening in November this year. Meticulously designed and built to the highest standards, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Amman will soon redefine the standards of upscale living in the capital, featuring 90 elegantly designed residences and numerous high-end facilities to their discerning homeowners. Mere days away from greeting their first residents, the property is palpitating with the vibrance of all the changes taking place within its walls. Fine craftsmanship and careful attention to detail are on display in each and every corner of The Residences, with final polishes underway to showcase a truly stunning development.
- The testing of several mechanical, electric and plumbing systems across the tower is in progress.
- 95% of aluminum window and curtain walls have been installed.
- Finishing works in the public corridors are in their final stages.
- Marble floors and surfaces have been installed at the lobby.
- 1st to 17th floor residences are undergoing final enhancements including receiving their last coat of paint, wooden doors, and electrical finishes.
- 50% of kitchen cabinets and appliances have been installed.
- The ceiling closure and the installation of decorative crown moldings are in their final stages.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Tiling works at the indoor pool are completed.
- The installation of raised floor system, the ceiling closure, as well as the wall paint have all been successfully completed at the cinema theater.
- Beautiful stone balustrades have been installed on the majority of terraces across the tower, with ongoing works on four floors and expected to be completed by end of August.